Sunday, 24 October 2010

Character & Anatomy Study - Numero Uno

The next bunch are by no means finished, i've decided to try and vary it up rather than stick to the planned path, i've got a bunch of photo references lined up that vary pretty heavily to test myself in anatomy and architecture and get out of my safe zone.

So the first two are from some nice photo references, so far i've sketched them out and grey shaded, i'm planning on one drawing a day for a while (hopefully real life will allow this) then to get them coloured properly using another day, next step is to value study, then colour, the second piece I decided to shade a little in pencil, so i'm not yet sure how this will affect my photoshopping of it

p.s stll not liking how my scanner deals with pencil drawings

bupbup.

(click to enlarge)




















(click to enlarge)




















(click to enlarge)




















(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment