Monday, 11 October 2010

Something a wee bit different - Speed Painting & 1st 3d practice

Just a quickie to show i've not been lazing about, following along some tutorials and such, here's what happens when I give modelling with Polygons and semi speed painting some photo references, 1 being Frank Zappa, the other a still from Apocolypto, I think starting my environment practice with water and trees may have been a death wish.

Sidenote: I'm tempted to give my 3rd game in the Dead Reckoning series ago, but it feels a waste to play around in Flash when, portfolio wise, more skills such as IPhone or Xbox Live/ PSN type stuff would be a better career move.. something i'll be pondering on =/



(Click to enlarge)
(Click to enlarge)











(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)





















(Click to enlarge)


No comments:

Post a Comment